FO - Knitty Fish Hat

Hi Everyone!!

I showed the pictures of the Knitty Fish hat to my nephew and he fell in love with it and BEGGED me to make it for him. I just finished it, and I have to admit that I am in love with it! I don’t want to give it away!! :slight_smile:

Oh Amanda how CUTE!!! I can see why you didn’t want to give it away :yay:

That is very cool! I posted link a while back to the fish hat pattern on an aquarium message board I am on and someone started knitting one right away. I think I am going to have to try one.:yay:

:teehee: That’s cool!

What a cool hat ! Brilliant :slight_smile:

That’s just too cute, thanks for sharing it with us. It’s going on my to do list for the DGD.

Thanks!

Oh it is so cute! I want to make one for myself now! I’ll never wear it but I want one…

You did a great job!

Great job! I love it.

:yay: I LOVE it!!! The colors are great! I forgot, what yarn did you use?
Your nephew is a very luck little boy!

That is adorable… you did a wonderful job

Too cute! You did a great job on it.

:yay:too cute! I wonder if my son would wear one :think:

My husband saw that and loves it. He wants me to make one for him now. :slight_smile: I love your colors. It looks great.

Very nice, MrsP! :thumbsup: Very nice indeed!

It’s brilliant!!! Absolutely great:cheering:

Thanks, Everyone!!

I love it too! I don’t want to give it away, but I would never wear it either…I would probably just stuff towel in its mouth and put it on a shelf somewhere… Which now that I think about it - is actually a really cute idea - like in a fish themed bathroom maybe…? Hmmm…

Holly, the blue and green are both Vanna’s Choice I think from Michaels, the brown is I Love this Yarn (the one I used on the Camo blanket) and I think the cream is Red Heart because it is pretty scratchy! The only one I bought special for the hat was the green. The rest I already had leftover.

OH MY GOSH! I am making that same exact hat! Yours came out great!:woohoo:

that is such a cool hat! and love the colours :thumbsup:

Very cute! :slight_smile:

It’s adorable!!! Great job!