FO - First Baby Booties!

These still didn’t come out “newborn” size, but they’re smaller than my last attempt. The pattern is available here.

I used Bernat’s Baby Jacquard for these - love how that works up!

They are very cute.

How sweet. Love the colors.

They turned out great. Very cute!

The booties are adorable! That yarn is so fabulous (I’ve used it before). What a great colorway!!!

Adorable!

I love them! So bright and cheerful!

Beautifully done! I love that yarn too. Always looks great.

very cute…thnks

Those are darling! Love the colors! My baby booties turned too small! I did a pattern for a newborn hoodie and booties and the booties are TINY and the hoodie is more like a 6 month size.

:inlove: too cute!!

:yay: These are adorable!!! :woohoo:

So cute:heart: I love the colors!

Wanda! I can never see a darling pair of booties like these and not SMILE! They’re just too way adorable! Great work!

Very nice booties. I’ve tried using yarn (and gauge) not called for in bootie patterns and gottem huge things. I made one and didn’t make another one like it. Tried another pattern and made another huge bootie. A while back my DD was here with DGD and she was old enough to be walking. Mom took her boots off to be in the house and I thought she needed something on her feet. “Wait a minute, I have just the thing.” I sewed up the seam in one of the booties that had never really been completed and had two huge booties that made nice mismatched house slippers for visiting granny. LOL

I don’t know it yours are that big. They will fit sometime. Some babies feet stay small for so long. Your yarn is yummy looking, so nice and soft looking. I have a hard time making a sweater and booties that will fit at the same time. :frowning:

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]Oh, these are so sweet!
Love the colours!
TEMA:thumbsup: [/COLOR]

MerigoldinWA that is such a cute story!! I haven’t made any more booties - have been working on the two blankets instead - but am dying to try the booties in my new book, 101 Luxury Yarn One Skein Wonders … will let you know how they turn out!

So cute! :heart: Thanks for the pattern!