FO Baby hooded sweater

Hello there! :smiley: Seems ages since I posted an FO, have been a bit of a lurker recently, sorry!

Here’s my first (albeit small) sweater! The recipient is a little lady called Evie, who is my friend’s daughter - she’s a month old now I’m off to see her for the first time tomorrow! :happydance:

The specs :shock::
It’s another pattern adapted from the Debbie Bliss baby cashmerino book (“striped hooded top”)… I think I used 'bout 3 skeins of baby cashmerino in 605 and ~half a skein of 608 leftover from the little booties & hat I made a while ago for another little lady (see my signature for details). The little flowers are from Nicky Epstein’s Knitting Over the Edge - can’t get enough of this book!

:XX: :XX: :XX:

:inlove: :inlove:

That’s really nice. I esp. love it because I chose the same colors for a sweater I was just working on. Mine was a baby sweater with the same blue and lavander color. So, I like your taste! :sunny:

Wow, that is so beautiful. :thumbsup:

Wow! That is just beautiful! :inlove:

That’s beautiful! :inlove:

That is just darling!

how sweet! :heart:

GORGEOUS :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

:cheering:
Just breathtaking!

It just doesn’t get any better than that.
Beautiful! :thumbsup:

Wow! That is gorgeous! :cheering:

Absolutely precious! Beautiful! Gorgeous!

OMG that is beautiful!!!

Wow! That’s really stunning!! Just the little hooded sweater by itself, with the pretty colors and your beautiful stitch work would be gorgeous, but the flowers really put it over the top!! It’s fabulous!! :inlove:

Great job. :thumbsup: It’s gorgeous!

Great job! I’m glad to see that you got the hood done correctly! :wink: I just finished one and had it backwards. Oooops! :doh: I love the colors and the little extra details on it. Very, very pretty!

Ditto!!!

I missed this one. It is absolutely stunning! All the extra details that you added make it extra special! Love it!!

Oh my gosh, I literally gasped when I opened this! Absolutely beautiful. I am pg and I wish I could make something that beautiful for my little baby to be. WOW!!! :thumbsup: :cheering: :inlove:

Oh, and the booties and cap are darling too! Great job!!!