Fo baby beret

Hi Everyone.
Here is a pic of the baby beret i made for my friend who is ecpecting a girl :muah: My son’s bear is wearing it to show you what it would look like on.:yay:

:inlove:

That is ADORABLE!! Great job, they’ll love it!

How cute! I love berets, but on a baby it will be especially sweet. I love the colour choice too, lovely and soft.

Very sweet! Great job.:heart: Great color for a baby girl.

Thats so cute but I think you will have to make teddy bear one of his own he looks lovely in that one !

Thanks Pauline . I think you maybe right ! Teddy does look good in it. :slight_smile:

That is so cute and I’d love to make one for my granddaughter and her new baby brother or sister that is coming in April. If that pattern is a free one on the web, would you please post a link to it? Thanks. Sandra from SC

That is so cute and I’d love to make one for my granddaughter and her new baby brother or sister that is coming in April. If that pattern is a free one on the web, would you please post a link to it?

The pattern is not free i am afraid to say . It is a leaflet pattern By Sirdar. Pattern Number 1728. There are 4 hat designs in it.:hug:

[CENTER][B]VERY cute! I bet you all cant wait to see it on the new little baby![/B][/CENTER]

That is really cute. Teddy needs one for keeps.

:passedout: To cute!!! I love the little bear wearing it :teehee:

Too cute! You did a nice job.

Rita, it’s adorable! Go chic babies :thumbsup:

Soooooooo cute

Very cute!

That is just precious! Will look so sweet on a little girl and looks very cozy too, and love the color.

Ritaw… That beret is adorable! What a lucky little baby to have such a hip, fashionable item! Very nice job.

that is so cute!

Is that going with that cute top you made? So cute! But I agree your going to have to make the bear one of his own.

This beret is a different colour than the top. I made it with Aran. .
I had a ball so i have a made a few hats out of it.

Litle bear needs one . But he will have to wait lol:muah: