Phew! Finally done!
Made some modifications. Sleeves have a garter cuff, and they are longer.
One extra “cable ring”. Collar is slightly different, and a bit longer.
Fits perfectly! I was doubtful that it would look good on me!
But, even though I have no waist these days, it actually makes me look like I have a waist! Yay!
I used vintage mother-of-pearl buttons from my husband’s
antique collection of odds’n’ends!
I made some improvements to the pattern, such as a better way to lead off the cables from the g. stitch hem to PREVENT SERIOUS PUCKERING…and better buttonholes, etc…and if you’d like to read about them, visit my Ravelry folder. All the details are all there! ARTLADY’S CALLUNA!
BLOCKING, and shows how this was constructed!
Yarn shows true Dungarees color!