First Mobius!

[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]:knitting::knitting:

This has been the strangest project yet. I was in Berkeley visiting daughter & went to the new knitting shop on Solano, saw the strangest scarf I’d ever seen. HAD to make it.

It is a mobius scarf, no beginning, no middle & yes, one does cast off! (notice twist! happens all by itself … well, ok, it was totally weird, but I did not graft the ends!)

xx
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

OK so now you have to tell us how you did that? I hope you are not just going to leave us hanging!!!

That is the wildest thing [B][I]ever[/I][/B]! I’ve gotta see how that’s done.

Very cool! I made a mobius once…when I didn’t want to! Your’s turned out GREAT!

it came out lovely. i also made a mobious once when i did NOT want to

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue][B]Hi,
These are the web sites I used to figure out the mobius. It was really wild & I plan on doing another!

Best of luck!:thumbsup:
Carol[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

http://www.planetshoup.com/easy/knit/scarfmb.shtml

Thanks for the links. Love the scarf!

Cat Bordhi is very well known for her mobious knitting. I’ve made several, I love her style.

me too!

It looks great! I love trying new things :slight_smile:

This is intriguing – I have to make one just to see how it’s done! I love yours, but I’m having trouble envisioning how it’s worn. I’m thinking it’s a short scarf, almost a cowl – is that right? Thanks for the links.

:yay: It looks great!! I have also made one when I didn’t want to :teehee: …if you can catch the Knitty Gritty episode that Cat Bordhi is on with her mobius it’s very neat to watch her CO…

Cool!