FINALLY FINISHED! Spring Saguaro T-Shirt

Maybe they had some seguaro juice and those lines are like
little cactuses… :lol:

yours are nice colours!

I love that! Kudos to you for choosing a sweater that required seaming, I’m a chicken when it comes to seaming so I chose a first sweater that I can knit in the round. It’s beautiful, I can’t wait to see your finished product!

I finally finished knitting the sleeves for my Saguaro t-shirt last night. Now I can get down to seaming. Will this project never end?

Sagauros have vertical ribs, kind of like the stripes on the sweater. Maybe that’s what’s behind the name?

Congratulations on finishing! Seaming isn’t as hard as it seems, you’ll do fine. I always procrastinate on that part and then once I actually do it it goes pretty fast :lol:

I know everyone says this, but it is very true, your colors are fabulous

FAB-U-LOUS! I love that word. :inlove:

Every time I hear it, I imagine a flagrantly homosexual man with spiked hair “singing” the word while holding up his arms and shaking his hands in the air.

:lol:

Thanks for the compliment. I’m just hoping that these stripes will not look too “dizzy” when it’s all put together. Maybe I should have stuck with just 3 colors instead of 4. (Talk about weaving - look at all those loose ends waiting for me!) :shock:

Wow its looking really nice! Can’t wait until you finish it and we see it ON ya! :thumbsup:

Ooh, very cool! I really like the construction of that shirt.

FINALLY! I finished all the seaming and crochet edging last night. It took FOREVER, but I’m pleased with the end product.

It’s a LOT bigger than I planned, because of course…I DIDN’T DO A GAUGE SWATCH!!! Silly me. Oh well, it will just be a nice LOOSE top for the Spring and Summer. I’ve learned my lesson.

At least it wasn’t an expensive lesson. I got the yarn (Aunt Lydia’s “Baby Denim”) on sale at Walmart for $2.50 a skein. It only took about 5 or 6 skeins to make, so that wasn’t bad at all. The biggest investment was my time, I guess. But the yarn felt good in my hands, and I LEARNED A LOT!

I love it! And you look so proud! Great job!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: I LOVE it!! Really love the colors, the stripes, the total package! Great picture of you :wink: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Thanks! I AM proud!

:cheering: Yea for you!! I think it looks fantastic. You should be proud, looks like alot work!! I love the colors!!

great colours :slight_smile:

That is absolutely fantastic!! Great colors and I think the finished product looks wonderful. I know you say it’s “loose” but I think it looks really flattering. I would love to make one of those. :slight_smile:

That’s a very beautiful piece of art, and you are very beautiful in it!!

Gorgeous!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :cheering: :cheering: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :cheering: :cheering:

Beautiful, Sandy! You and the shirt! :cheering:

It looks fantastic on you!
Great job! :thumbsup:

I think it is FAB-U-LOUS!

Beautiful!!!

Yesterday at knit group, a friend and I were just looking at this pattern because the shop owner was wearing the sweater!!! I don’t think it’s a gauge swatch you needed to make, though, since her sweater also turned out bigger than she expected. I think if I make this sweater, I will make it a size smaller than I normally do.

It looks absolutely beautiful on you though!!!