Exciting Stuff

I just got my first Knitpicks order :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:
I feel like a real knitter ! I only order WOTA this time around…and I can’t post a photo. It’s a lot of yarn to fit in one picture :wink: !! I ordered to make more bags and to try the FiberTrend clogs.

The delivery time was good…7 days.

I’m going to sit and play with color combos this afternoon…what fun :lol:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :XX: :XX: :XX: YEAY! I love looking at their yarn but have yet to order any - no job, no mula lol.

CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

Ahhhh…memories…I remember my 1st KP order…I’m still excited to get them :cheering: :cheering:

:cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:
:happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance:
:happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance:

Yay for you! Love me some WOTA :wink:

OOOOOHHHH a WOTA virgin!
Isn’t great to open those packages! Love the possibilities of needles and yarn!

ENJOY!!! :cheering: :XX: :cheering: :XX: :cheering: :XX:

okay - i’m dense…what’s WOTA??? :thinking: I’m trying, trying, trying to work it out for myself. something to do with not touching it before you buy it??? snort/laugh/embarrasment

Well, unless you’d been here for a while you wouldn’t know. :smiley:

One of “our” favorite yarn sources is www.knitpicks.com and one of “our” favorite yarns there is Wool of the Andes. WOTA is the acronym.

and WOTA is so cool…I spent the afternoon imagining things to make with it…like clogs and bags and stuff

aaaahhhhhh, yes, Wool of the Andes - I do get the Knitpicks catalog and I like their site - I’m a relative newbie and haven’t purchased yet from them but as soon as the Christmas projects are done and given out I will be starting on selfish projects, so perhaps then I will experience the joy that is Knitpicks. :smiley:

I was an Elann alpaca virgin until my Secret Pal sent me this: It’s a BEAUTIFUL deep eggplant, but my camera and/or the computer are not doing it justice AND it’s so very, very soft :smiley: I am going to make this shawl with it! I love the yarn so much that I (naturally) had to order some more for hat & gloves :wink:

that is soo pretty rebecca!

Last night while I was working on my Irish Hiking scarf I decided that I need to get more Decadance after Christmas for matching gloves and a hat…I will blame it on you and your darn pretty matching sets :roflhard: