Dish cloth poems?

I’d like to include a cute little poem on the dish cloths I’m giving for Christmas gifts. I found one about a butterfly and one about britches. Does anyone know of different ones? Thanks,
Darcy

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=black]I had that problem last Christmas. couldn’t find what I wanted, so came up with this, adapted from the ones you mentioned. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman]All done up in nice pacakge. it went down quite well. [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]HTH.:thumbsup:[/SIZE][/FONT] [/LEFT]

[CENTER][COLOR=black][COLOR=navy][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][I]I am a little wash cloth,[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=navy][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][I]So useful I can be,[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=navy][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][I]In the kitchen I will clean and rub,[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=navy][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][I]Your dishes I shall scrub,[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=navy][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][I]Or use me in the bathroom,[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=navy][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][I]& I can wash you in the tub.[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=black][/CENTER]

[/COLOR]

That is such a cute poem! Thanks for sharing!

That’s so cute!!!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
but this is a dishcloth

You crack me up! lol :roflhard:

:roflhard: Oh! I like one that lots.

A childhood favorite:

[CENTER][I]If you have to wash the dishes,[/I]
[I]and you drop some on the floor,[/I]
[I]maybe they won’t make you[/I]
[I]do the dishes anymore!

-Shel Silverstein