Decreases in neckline

I hate them :wall: :wall: :wall: I just can’t seem to get them to look right.I have 3 sweaters done up to neckline and just can’t get them right :shock: .I can’t believe I can do a whole cable sweater and when it comes to the neckline decreases I just can’t get it right.Does anyone else have this problem?I guess I’m just gonna have to break down and go for visual help at my yarn shop.I feel soooooooooo stupid. :shock:

The decreases always look funky until I add the collar. What’s the problem you’re having?

I wish I knew :shock: I follow the pattern and the cables are not even on the edges .

Here ,I scaned my sweater it looks like sh#t

Looks normal to me. :thinking: I think you’ll like it better when you add the edging.

Ok if you say so I’ll go ahead and finish it .I’ve frogged this part 3 xs and it still looks the same, so you’re probably right.Thanks again Ingrid

This is my FOURTH ATTEMPT (THIRD THIS MORNING) TO SEND YOU A MESSAGE. IF YOU GET THIS, COULD YOU REPLY ASAP JULIE?

I guess Julie sleeps at this moment :wink:

Hi Lieke

Well, ‘this moment’ doesn’t last forever - but in Julie’s case, who knows?

Limey

I don’t see anything wrong with it! I :heart: the color, and your cables are beautiful! Keep on!

I can’t wait to see it finished go for it!!!