Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora

Just found some going cheap on ebay so I’m bidding but I’ve never squished this stuff locally, is it nice? I haven’t used cotton since I was about 12, so I don’t know what to do with it, but I’m thinking 500g is enough for a summer jumper??

Oooh sounds nice. I would think that 500g would be sufficient, but I don’t know for sure. Have a nice squeeze for me too, huh?

I think it would be definitely for a short sleeve jumper.

Ravelry says it’s Aran weight, I think I’ve bought about 860 yards, the seller is selling them in 500g lots, so I might find a pattern for it first and if I’m short see if she has any more in the same dye lot

How about Blaze from Knitty.com?

Slightly confused, just browsing what other people have made with it. People a larger size that me have used less yarn making whole sweaters, and people smaller than me have used more just making vests - I know cables etc will use more up - but still!

Really nice pattern but the Guage sounds like DK. The needle size is 4mm. Perhaps I could adapt… hmm:think:

I got it last week, but I am now thinking about buying more because I can’t think of what to do with 806 yards that I would wear. I tried emailing seller after the auction ended to ask if she had any more of the same dyelot but I got no reply. she is selling three more lots of the same shade so I was thinking it could well be the same dyelot, but I’m not sure whether or not to take a chance - she also sells balls singly - feel a bit embarrassed about e-mailing again. Probably busy as she seems to have lots on sale