Dale of Norway, the story continues

Hello,
I was on vacation in Alberta, Canada and saw an amazing Dale of Norway sweater in a store and didn’t buy it because it was too expensive, and I thought that I could find it when I got back to the states. (see previous posting called OMG Dale of Norway) So I came home hoping to look up Dale of Norway sweaters. Well, I have tried to find it, but I can’t find the sweater- either in stores or as a pattern and now I am sad. I tried to find a website for the store (I can’t remember the name of the store, but I remember exactly where it is in the hotel) and there isn’t one. So I don’t know what to do. I feel like I have only been able to access some Dale of Norway sweaters for sale and not a big listing of them. Anyone have any ideas on what to do?

:shrug:
thank you,

v.

Are you looking for a pattern to make the sweater, or are you wanting to buy one in the US?

I would call the hotel, get the name/number for the store from them and then call the store and pump them for information.

And it’s not in one of the catalogs on the Dale website?

www.dale.no

Well, I have done several searches on the internet both in the patterns as well as sweaters for sale. But nothing looks like the sweater. I think the sweater is not from the most recent year, so the Dale of Norway site is not very helpful. I found a really bad photo of what I think is the sweater, but I can’t tell because I can’t blow up the picture or zoom in. So when I searched for the name of the sweater (I think it is called Nina or Nina Grieg), I found two pictures of Nina, but neither of them is red- which is the sweater I saw. So I am not sure where to go next. Seriously considering calling the concierge at the hotel and having them assist me.

At this point, I wouldn’t mind buying or knitting the sweater myself if I could find the pattern or the actual sweater.

My DH thinks I should try to graph out the sweater from memory and try to make it. Hmmm, we’ll see.

v.

thanks noejusti

Hi…here is the red Nina sweater…can order from Oslo Sweater Shop…just scroll down the page…

http://www.sweater.no/shop/products.asp?lang=44&catid=34

all the best,
Bakeapple

[SIZE=6]OH MY GOODNESS!!!
THAT’S THE SWEATER!!!
:muah:
[SIZE=4]Thank you so much, Bakeapple!!! You are AWESOME!!!
When you see a sweater that you still love after not being able to find it for over 2 years, you buy it. I JUST BOUGHT IT!!! YAY!!!
God bless you, Bakeapple!
V.
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Very pretty! Enjoy!

Good for you!! Don’t you love when that happens??