Christmas Scramble Bag

A couple of years ago I started this tradition. I have 3 granddaughters and I made 4 sets of matching mitts, toques and scarves. I dumped them of the floor for each to choose one - their mother took the 4th.
I have continued this practice each year, doing those small Items in yarns that appeal to me and I have added pencil thrumm to the mitts.
There are dressy scarves, long wool scarves, toques, neck warmers and moebius cowls. I scour the internet for patterns and the shops for yarn. It’s fun since every item can be knitted so quickly. And they (now 5) enjoy the scramble.
DorisMcL:knitting: :knitting: http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/images/smilies/knitting.gif

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

That sounds like a fun idea!

I will be doing something similar for the 8 employees who report to me - making a bunch of identical things in different colors and letting them choose their favorite colors.

Great idea for your granddaughters. :thumbsup:

Why? :?? Any method of replying is fine.

What in the world is a toque?? :?? (I feel like an idiot.)

Canadian for HAT :slight_smile:

Awww don’t feel bad.

Originally Posted by dorismcl
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Why? Any method of replying is fine.

Jan

If you just scroll down to the bottom of the page, you’ll see the reply box with that message in it. I think you have to hit one of the reply buttons to actually enter text. I’m guessing that she hit the “submit post” button before over-typing that text.

This is an interesting discussion. thank you for sharing

Electric adjustable beds prices and reviews