Christmas Jumpers

Hi, I’m Maria from UK, and have a simple question for everyone :slight_smile: when is it ok to start wearing christmas jumpers? Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Dec 1. But that is just my opinion of the earliest to start.
My reasoning is the the earlier you start, causes you to become fatigued of Christmas too early.
Welcome to the forum, @MariaJ80

1 Like

Thank you, I love Christmas time! I would love to start wear Christmas Jumpers even earlier, but don’t want to look weird, and see all people focused just on me, in that way… you know what I mean :slight_smile:

Whenever YOU want to start wearing them!! Seriously, if u want to wear them go ahead and wear them!!

Have fun!!!
Knitcindy

Day after Thanksgiving (black Friday). It’s the traditional day to start Christmas shopping :christmas_tree::gift::slight_smile::snowman:

1 Like

Hi, Maria! Happy Holidays!!

All the folks I know over here start Holiday decorating right after Thanksgiving…some even earlier; LOL!! …28 November or so…the 4th Thursday in November…I’d think wearing of holiday items, to include jewelry, on or near that date would be a good answer.

1 Like

Hi Maria;
First of all, welcome to KnittingHelp. This is a great place to have all your questions answered.
In answer to your question:
I am in Canada and I feel that if the stores can put Christmas items on display to be sold before Halloween, then you can certainly wear your Christmas jumper at least that early. Wearing them earlier in the year is a good excuse to have a variety of them, because with only one, it would get worn out too fast. Now you have a reason to go shopping, not just for others, but for yourself. Have a very Merry Christmas!

1 Like