I was home all day yesterday with my 4yo ds because he has strep throat. He had a container of chocolate milk on the stand in the living room and he flung out his arms and accidently knocked the chocolate milk into my knitting bag. :crying:
I had the front of my tank top using Cascade Pima Silk that I was hoping to finish this weekend, and a sleeve for the sweater I’m making using knitpicks Vacation, and what may have been the start of a tubey using some silk haze yarn I got from numei.com
I washed everything as best as I could and it’s drying on the table, but I still just want to cry. I think the crystal palace bamboo needle in the black yarn is ruined. The finish isn’t smooth and shiny anymore. I was really careful when I was washing them, to not get the needle tips wet, but I think the bamboo one got chocolate milk on it.