Catster.com

HAVE ANY OF YA’LL BEEN TO THIS VERY CUTE SITE?? I KNOW YOU CAT LOVERS :heart: WILL LOVE IT, AND DO NOT FEAR–THERE ARE BEAUTIFUL DOGS THERE AS WELL. THE CATS CAN “WRITE” THEIR OWN BLOGS WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM THEIR “GUARDIANS”, HAHA! :smiley:

CHECK IT OUT WHEN YOU NEED A BREAK FROM KNITTING TO LOOSEN YOUR SHOULDERS UP. :wink:

Hee hee, I just made a page for my kitty Frida Bean…I’m going to Dogster.com now to make pages for my doggies…another addiction, sigh.

Frida’s page

I love catster!! I have a page made for my cat…Unfortunately, I no longer have her. She got very sick with lymphoma and had to be put to sleep :crying: You can see her page at http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=95829

Aw, what a beautiful kitty she was! It’s always sad to lose a beloved kitty. I think I will be in deep mourning whenever my Frida passes on.

Oh dear, Danielle!! I’m so sorry;I’ve lost many cats over the years, and one I had for 17 years. His name was Scratch and I still miss him–he was like one of my kids and he grew up with them.