Bobble hat

Has anyone got a link for a dk bobble bobble hat stocking stitch preferably from birth to 12 months on two needles.having a bad day my knocked knocked my tea over the pattern I had and I can no longer download it thanks in advance

This is a very simple hat which you can add a bobble onto, knit flat and seamed, DK weight and st.st throughout.It’s sized from newborn to adult and you could make it with stripes if you felt like it.
If this doesn’t appeal then you could browse through this link on ravelry - all free.
https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#craft=knitting&weight=dk&availability=free&pa=seamed%2Bworked-flat&fit=baby%2Bbaby&query=beanie&sort=best&view=captioned_thumbs&page=2
Hope you find something you like

Thank you so much spent a hour trying to find one your a god send

I thank you for asking, without which I doubt I would have thought about knitting a hat with straights ( it has been years since I last made one this way!!) and what a treat this pattern is - I’d forgotten how easy they are this way. :grinning:

I’m waiting for some faux fur pom poms to arrive to finish it off for my g’daughter😊

Lovely I used to be able to knit in the round but I tried it recently and ended in a big knot lovely colour to