Blue Ball Mic Cozy

Lonnie very rarely asks me to knit anything, so when he asks, I jump right on it :wink: He got a new microphone yesterday & late last night asked me to knit a bag for it. So, today I cast on & knit the xoxox cable pattern to fit around the mic, then picked up sts around the cable for one end of the bag & did the star decrease. I’m now about the pu sts on the other side of the xoxo cable for the other 1/2 of the bag with the opening for the mic. This is an unusual looking microphone, Blue Ball mic…very cute :wink: I hope to finish it shortly :smiley:
LOL, I call it a cozy…Lonnie calls it a bag :rollseyes: :wink:

I’m sorry…I saw blue ball…and JUST had to click on this! :shock:

It looks great - how creative you are!

Thats really pretty! Can’t wait to see it finished :thumbsup:

It looks like a little hat so far! Such attention to detail! Will you make him matching gloves? :rofling:

Ok… never thought I would say a mike cover was adorable… but it is LOL

So… does this make THREE things on the needles at once?

Mama Bear

I had the same, totally mature thought. :roflhard:

:shock: Say it isn’t so!! There must be some things I can rely on in this life!

Neat!

LOL :roflhard: :rofling: I so knew that would grab attention :roflhard: :rofling:

Thanks, everyone.
LOL, I now have 2 things on the needles, BUT, the Blue Ball cozy will be off the needles soon :wink: LOL, no mittens, Ing-A-Ling…unless Lonnie asks for some…LOL, i can see my big, 6’3" husband now, walking into church with his Blue Ball mic cozy & matching fingerless gloves :roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard:

Whew… I was so worried I had corrupted you!

Mama Bear

I had the same, totally mature thought. :roflhard:[/quote]

same here :roflhard:

Totally took the words out of my mouth! :roflhard:

But it is also WAY cool!

GMTA I think! :lol: That pattern is so cool! It WOULD make an awesome ball for little baby! Do you have a pattern?

I am SOOO glad that someone was able to address the name of the pattern in a tasteful manner. I nearly spit my drink on the keyboard when I saw it.
:shock:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Very creative! :thumbsup:

LOL, ya’ll are toooo funny :roflhard: :rofling: did everyone completely miss the ‘mic’ part of the post?! :rofling: :roflhard: I think so :roflhard: :rofling:
I don’t have the pattern written, Jan, I just made it up as I went along. Do you want it?

Okay, here is the Blue Ball mic bag in all of it’s glory :wink:

Very cute!! You’re so creative! :happydance:

When I first saw the posting, I thought it could be a willie warmer for Ronald McDonald–missed the ‘i’ in mic. :rofling:

Very cool…blue ball and all.

:smiley: Thanks, guys!
LOL, I must admit, that when Lonnie came home & started telling me about his Blue Ball mic…I had to do a double take, too :roflhard: :rofling: Then he showed me the mic & I understood…which is why it is photographed :rofling: :roflhard:

[size=1]ronald mcdonald weenie warmer[/size] :rofling: :roflhard:

Rotfl…enough said. On a better note, you’re doing a great job! :slight_smile:

~danielle~