Better way to finish scarf?

I just finished a scarf in a Falling Vines lace pattern. The cast on end has a nice scalloped edge but the cast off end is straight. The pattern instructions ended with “bind off loosely” and that’s what I did but I’m not really happy with the unmatched look of the two ends.
Pattern (multiple of 9 +4)
Row 1- k3, yo, k2, ssk, k2tog, k2, yo, k1, k1.
Row 3 -K2, yo, K2, ssk, k2tog, k2, yo, k1, k2
Alt rows - purl.
Any suggestions to finish this scarf to match the cast-on end?

Yes, the cast on and bind off edges are going to create different edges with this pattern.
The only way I know of to change this is to knit the scarf from the cast on twice and join in the middle by grafting.
You still may be able to do this by casting on and knitting a pattern repeat, then grafting it onto the majority of the scarf. Of course, it would require taking out your cast off to free up live sts for grafting.

Yes, this is what I was thinking. It may be hard to graft it so it matches though. Hmmm…

I think I’ll just chalk this one up to experience. I am knitting another scarf in the same pattern (different yarn, using up a stash I inherited) so I’ll try knitting two equal sections and joining them in the middle. Thanks for your help!