Barbie Pullover With Sailor Collar

Hello
I am new in this forum,
As I said when I introduce myself, I am Spanish and I do not understand English at all
I use the google translator, I apologize if something translates poorly.
I try to make this jersey I put the page,

My problem is that I do not understand some sentences, if someone could help me please, I’m standing in the part that you have to attach the sleeves to the body, put the body in the circular needle, until there is good.
How do I put the sleeves on the circular needles with my back? Do not do it, I really would like to knit this lovely jersey and one I found on this page, which is a cat’s language translated into Spanish, but I see that I will never leave Without help, thank you very much

Welcome!
You’re English is coming out well.
You have the front and back on the needles with 2 spaces or gaps where stitches were bound off. Knit across the body to one of the gaps. Knit across one sleeve. Knit across the body to the next space or gap. Knit across the second sleeve. That will join the sleeves. If this doesn’t help, let us know and we’ll try a drawing.
Very cute top for Barbie.

1 Like

Hi Salmonmac, thanks for your answer
But I’m a bit clumsy, and I think I’m as decisive, stubborn without knowing how to get out,
I have the work on the needle circular back,
The striker on an auxiliary needle,
When it puts on the pattern: rem, does it mean to decrease two together?
And when he puts: K for the first gap. Knit the first sleeve outside the DPN and the main needle. Make sure you are looking right up. K to the second lagoon. K the second sleeve outside the DPN and on the main needle. While working this round, re-adjust the stitches on the needle so that half (5sts) of the stitches of the sleeve are on both sides of the work.
Does that mean that the sleeve is also inserted in the needle?
As it is woven all at once, ufff is too much to understand without seeing it, as they say, an image is worth more than a thousand words, it is difficult for me,
thank you very much
soly

I didn’t see where the pattern says “rem”. Which part is that in?

The drawing below shows the sweater on the needle (red) in #1 and it shows the 2 gaps. Knit around to gap 1 (figure #2). Don’t continue knitting the sweater body stitches.

Knit one of the sleeves off the dpn and onto the main needle. Now knit around to gap 2 and knit the second sleeve onto the main needle. Continue with the sweater body.

Mira puts it on the body in round 20: translated I get it,
Round 20: Rem 2 pst K4
And waning I think it is: k2tog
Also on the sleeve on lap 17: Rem top 2 pts,
I had the part that you draw me in the more circular ones;
Round 20: Rem 2 sts, K4 (which now has 5 sts on the right needle), P6, K5, (turning on the second half back) rem 2 sts, K at the end of the round. Break thread. Working slip on 2 auxiliary hooks. Set aside.
Maybe this confused to take two points together when I read Rem
I will try to do the drawing, and I will give up the work to your drawing, I think what the drawing tells me is that I must pass the points of the sleeve to the circular needle where the body is, to go uniendola, to have if I get out.
thank you very much
soly

Instead of rem, the English is bind off (knit 2 stitches, lift the first over the second and off the needle, knit one, lift the first over the second and off the needle = 2 stitch bind off).
Knit the sleeve stitches onto the circular needles.

ETA: I found this link to knitting abbreviations in English and Spanish. It may be a good supplement to Google because it applies to knitting.
http://site.ninerubies.com/patterns/Knitting.English-Spanish.New.pdf

Also this site:
http://www.knittingfool.com/Reference/Translations.aspx

Well let me thank you once more,
I’ll tell you that I had made a big mistake, I was so obsessed I could not see it, I’ll tell you that it’s the first time I’ve used the Magic look, when I saw your drawing, I understood that I was wrong, since lap 20:
Round 20: Rem 2 sts, K4 (which now has 5 sts on the right needle), P6, K5, (turning on the second half back) rem 2 sts, K at the end of the round. Break thread. Slip working on 2 auxiliary hooks. Set aside. I left my back behind and I continued with the front, my confusion increased when I thought how I would connect the back to the front if I was so down? The solution was your drawing that I understood that the end of the lap was not just the front , If not everything until reaching the points removed, that is already corrected, in the front put half and remove two points to form the neck of pico_ o uve,
Now to put the sleeve that starts in the back? Or the striker, like the drawing, they would be joining the two parts at a time, you will have understood that I am difficult to understand, that if I am tenacious, I have been all day with it, Sorry, I’m so clumsy.

And I’ll finish the link of the pages, thanks
soly

OK, sounds like you’re on your way. Hope it all works but if not, come back and we’ll figure it out together.

Hello salmonmac
There is no way, I do not see how to finish,
I’ve been breaking my head for three days and nothing,
I even undo the sleeves several times, I have them in the end of the separation hook with a circular needle, but I am unable to join them to the sweater, nor do I have an idea, I look at your scheme and I do not find how they join, until I watch your videos have If I could find someone to help me but nothing, I do not know if you can help me.
I’m sorry to be so closed-minded and sure is easy, after all the body with your outline I saw it clear, you could try to give me another push to see if I see the exit,
He puts: K for the first gap. Knit the first sleeve outside the DPN and the main needle. Make sure you are looking right up. K to the second lagoon. K the second sleeve out of DPN and into the main needle. While working on this round, re-adjust the stitches on the needle so that half (5sts) of the stitches of the sleeve are on both sides of the work. This is done by pulling the needles through the stitches so that the loop is pulled to the bottom.
That’s where I look lost, I do not understand how to start putting them together
Thank you very much for your effort and patience.
Soly

Ok, let’s do it step by step. I’m sure you will get it to work.

1. Knit across the front stitches until you get to the bound off stitches. Follow the blue arrow in Figure #1

https://fotos.subefotos.com/631b7cb1dff644780857147e137c48efo.jpg

Lovely! OK, now take the needle with the sleeves on it in your left hand. Take the needle with the body of the sweater in your right hand. Use the working yarn (the yarn you used to knit across the front) and knit across one sleeve.

Hello salmonmac
I managed to upload my work, have it if it is easier to understand, this is the front, or, front, as it looks and is already broken for the opening of the neck,
By the scheme I see that I only weave the front to where it is the diminished or sisa as we usually say here, without touching the sleeve,

The sleeves should attach before you make the split but that’s ok. Leave it as is. Use the strand at the left shoulder. It’s hanging down in the photo on the left edge.

I’ve circled it in red. Take the sleeve needle in your left hand and the body needle in your right hand. Use the strand circled in red to knit the sleeve stitches onto the right needle.

I united a part, since when weaving in circular is split in two halves, I already saw your marked circle,
I did not join it to the last point where the thread of the striker comes out
This time I will wait for your answer since it is much easier to follow your images, I’m sorry to bother you so much, but now as one the back

Great. Now use the same yarn strand to knit across the back stitches. Knit up to the next gap.

As I continue with the back if I still have half of the sleeve in the separation needle

All of sleeve #1 is on the needle with the front.
Leave sleeve #2 on the separate needle.
Knit across the back stitches on the same needle as the front and sleeve #1.

https://fotos.subefotos.com/3cf48f2637b16e16e2baaf461f051fb3o.jpg

https://fotos.subefotos.com/5e18771e37d12822fe4641324e1d5b27o.jpg

As you can see I wove the whole sleeve, I kept on the back and I put the same sleeve the same, I think if I did something wrong, I should have joined the first point of the sleeve with the last knitted jersey, I see that I’m left a hole Between attaching each side of the sleeve

The hole at the underarm is fine. You’ll close that up later with the tail of yarn leftover from the sleeve. Look at the directions for Finishing. They tell you the same thing.