Any Brits out there?

Not too far from me. Am in Scunthorpe

Hi I’m from Greater Manchester. Where do you get lion brand from? I haven’t seen it anywhere but online.

I live in Derbyshire at the moment :slight_smile: Did live in Texas for a bit though, hence the username!

Joined this site today. I reside in Bonnie Beautiful Scotland…luv it.:muah:

Hi, I have just joined this forum to get some advice on my knitting project.

I’m from North East England :yay: :thumbsup:

Hey I’m from Greater Manchester and I’ve been knitting on and off for a few years now but still know very little.

I love knitting and whenever I can I’ll knit away!

Hi, I joined on here years ago and haven’t done any knitting for a few years, I’ve just started up again. I’m still a newbie really. I’m 30 and I am also in South Yorkshire, originally from West Yorkshire lol. :slight_smile:

I’m in South Wales and taught myself to knit last year…wish I’d found this forum back then!!

Hello, I just found this forum and i live in Derbyshire. I love learning new techniques, and finding more for my stash.

Hello, I’m from Oxford UK

Hi
I’m new to both the site and knitting (well I did some as a kid but nothing for many years and had no idea what I was doing!)

I live in Croydon, south London.

We’ve got a Hobbycraft just down the road from us which seems to have a great choice of wool although I have no idea if its good quality or not!
Michelle

Hello All - Don’t know if this counts but I’m originally from England but now live in Michigan in the US!

To Michelle re Hobby craft - I looked at their website and saw they carry Regia yarn which I believe is a good brand, they also have Patons too. I suppose it depends on your experience level and what you want to make. I’ve bought the majority of my sock wool from very similar stores in the US and have been very happy with the brands and the selection. Maybe one day I’ll work my way up to using hand spun and hand dyed expensive yarn, but I’m not ready for that yet!

Hi I am a uk user and live in London, can see myself using this site a lot

Hi I’m in Wales. I’m new to knitting so far I’ve only made a scarf purely with knit stitches and a dishcloth with K, K2tog, Sl, YO, Kf&b. I’m enjoying it immensely but I’ve just bought some yarn called Paton’s Fab Big and I’m trying to do the scarf pattern on the label and failing miserably. If anybody can help I would really appreciate it, I’m going to post my question into the How to section if you wouldn’t mind taking a look?

I am a Brit living in California. Love to knit in Alpaca even thou weather is not that cold. Love the knitting magazines you have in the UK, they look better than the ones here

Reviving this thread - sorry! To see if any UK knitter is still active in this forum? Especially London ones? :muah:

Hi, I am also very new to this site and also live in Croydon! x

Hi, i am in west sussex, anyone nearby?