Abbreviation help, please

I’m relatively new to knitting and need some help with abbreviations in a new pattern:

Sl 1




There is a list of knitting abbreviations listed on this site. Click on the “Glossary” tab at the top. Most have videos to help you carry out the technique/step.

Slip 1 is just move a stitch from the L to R needle; psso is only used as part of a dec where you slip 1, knit a stitch, then Pass the Slipped St Over; yon is another way to write YO or yarn over moving the yarn from the front to the back over the top of the needle.

Thanks so very much for the information regarding the glossary and specifics about the abreviations.