A hilarious knitting blog

This is a fun read. :slight_smile:

You Knit What?

One of the funnier entries is this one which kind of leaves me scratching my head. Whatever floats your boat, I guess! :rofling:

~Debi~

P.S. I posted it here instead of the Blogs thread since I figured it was of general interest, and it isn’t my personal blog. Hope that’s okay.

I can hardly see with the laugh tears in my eyes! Thanks for posting this. :wink:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
Thankfully the tears of laughter were so profuse that it kept me from wetting my pants!
Thanks! I needed that! :roflhard: :roflhard:

http://www.threadbared.com/

I wanted to resurrect this one, too. Another bunch of laughs!

Oh my gosh, I’m laughing so hard at this one!

http://youknitwhat.blogspot.com/2005/08/you-say-to-may-to-i-say-to-mot-o-you.html

Oh my goddess these are too funny!! :cheering: :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :rofling: :rofling: :roflhard:

OMG! I am laughing so loud I’m afraid I’m going to wake my kids from their nap!

THANK YOU for sharing this blog. I needed a good laugh today.

:roflhard:

You guys MUST go to the blog today and see the Fugly contest winner.

:roflhard:

Is that really a knit project? Surely that is actual roadkill!

First and second runner ups are on there now, too. :roflhard: Those women are truly brave to allow their “creations” to see the light of day (or is that the light of thousands of computer monitors?) :oops:

~Debi~

Thanks for the link, this is hilarious!

Feministmama, what’s that in your sig? You’re knitting socks for Mike Rowe??? Dirty Jobs is one of my favorite shows.
Better make those socks…black!

Hey Yvonne and FeministMama,
I wanted to ask about the Mike Rowe socks, too. Did you see the one where he was noodling for catfish? Just when you thought you’d heard of everything.

Dang, I was laughing so hard at all that stuff that my mascara is probably looking like Alice Cooper-esque right now.

april

that was funny, and I needed a chuckle about now.

I’ve been addicted to that site for about a month. I admire the clever writing. I think the world of blogging has really exposed some dry wits and literary geniuses.
Anyway, there seems to be a big controversial discussion going on there now about the fact that the cover of Knit.1 magazine was apparently changed.
I just hope and pray I never see a design of mine on that page! I would cringe for sure. :wink: