A hat

Hi everyone,

I’m new to knitting but would like to make this hat, or one similar:

What kind of hat is this called? Or better yet, can I find instructions for it or similar anywhere online?

Thank you very much!

It looks a lot like a Newspaper Boy style hat. I know that the Stich N’ Bitch book has one, you may check at your library see if they have one there, if you don’t want to buy it. :thumbsup:

I did find this free one

This one looks similar:

I googled knit newsboy hat pattern and found a few, but the one above is the cutest, and the one most like the one you had. I’m not quite sure what they’re called.

Hope you find one you like!

That is a Morgan Cap…you will find it here: