1980's nostalgia

For those that grew up in the '80’s, I came across this link by complete accident today, but thought it was cute and had a chuckle. Smurftastic!!! :teehee:

Children of the 80s unite!

Aw!! love the smurfs- I saw the little figurines for sale in a toy store yesterday- so cute…

Smurfy!!!

I love it. I want a t-shirt version.

Nice…I could dig out my smurf and party smurf glasses and drink from them while wearing the sweater! God, somone stop me! :rofl::roflhard::rofl:

“Are we there yet, Papa Smurf?”

My favorite all-time line. I think about it every time we’re on our way to a soccer tournament, and the kids start getting antsy.

NO WAY!!! I could make my own Brainy Smurf sweater!!! I can’t help but notice this pattern book isn’t for sale…LOL… but did you all notice the date on the book… c. 1990?! That is kinda surprising…

Man I LOVED the smurfs!!!

:rofling:
I loved the Smurfs!!!

I also loved the smurf’s. I wish they were still on tv so my kids could watch it! I still remember the episode where they all turned purple and would say “g-n-a-h” and bite each other’s tails…hehehe

If you can get Boomerang, they still play the Smurfs almost daily. My little one loves Smurfs and Snorks. (She makes me feel REALLY old sometimes…)

My DD loved Gem and the Holograms. Too bad they don’t have a Gem sweater.

I am a child of the 80’s but was never a fan of the Smurfs, however, it IS cute!
:muah:

OMG, Smurfs, Snorks, Gem! This is the best thread EVER! I loved Thundercats, too. Anyone remember them?

Thunder, thunder, thunder, thunderCATS! :roflhard:

Never saw Thundercats, but here’s a bunch of it on YouTube.

Chetara rocked…:oo: Man, I thought I’d beaten the whole 80’s thing…guess not! :shifty:

The Smurfs, Jem and the Holograms, loved 'em! Any My Little Ponies fans out there? :grin:

:waving: my little pony… and carebears! and she-ra! :mrgreen: