Yup, another hat

It’s just that time of year for hat knitting. This is the Yarn Harlot’s Unoriginal Hat. I knit it with Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande. Such soft and squishy yarn. Unfortunately it’s too short. Like kkat82, I should have used bigger needles. I think next time I will add about an inch of ribbing to start. It is such a quick knit - a really great pattern.

I love this hat! I wanted one the second I saw it on the yarn harlot’s blog. I like the yarn you chose- I bet it’s amazingly soft.

:yay: I like your hat!! Its beautiful. You did a beautiful job on the cables

How pretty! That yarn is gorgeous!

Very pretty!

That’s beautiful! :heart: I bet if you picked up stitches along the bottom of the hat, you could still add some ribbing to make it longer.

Very nice job and cool colors!

That is a great looking hat. I might have to make some of my ‘knit and donate to Afghanistan’ hats out of this pattern.

Thanks for posting the information and the photo of your awesome hat.

:happydance: It looks great! :thumbsup:

What a great looking beanie, nice job.

Thanks everyone! I did pick up stitches and am doing some ribbing to see if I can make it fit me. I love the yarn so much and I really want to keep it. Baby alpaca is as soft as Malabrigo! I’ll keep you updated.

Looks great. Sorry it came out too small.

I love the color. Nice job.

That looks great! I want to knit that hat too, and drat, I used to have that yarn…

Beautiful! I need to try cables. Maybe tomorrow…:teehee: