- For parting hair.
- For poking your spouse. (especially when they cancel your recording of Knitty Gritty)
- For those scratches you just can’t seem to reach.
- For a nifty hair accessory!
- Sticks for drumming.
- An emergency tournequet.
- A stylus for your PDA.
- A baton while you pretend to conduct an orchestra (or while you actually conduct an orchestra which if you do, my hats off to you!)
- To push buttons when your hands are tied. (who knows why)
So I was fixing my daughter’s hair this morning, getting her ready for school, and was looking around for something pointy with which to part her hair and of course my knitting was right there. So I got to thinking…what other uses could you use those dpn’s for?? :??