You really should warn people about knitting!

You all really should be ashamed of yourselves! All I did was pick up some yarn and knitting needles and try to knit! I didn’t know that I was soon going to become obsessed with all things knitting! :XX:
I know what I am talking about because that is what happened when I started scrapbooking! Seriously, I now know what people mean when they say knitting is like eating peanuts. :smiley:

:roflhard: this is so true dh will dare me to sit down…watch tv… and not have my hands knitting and I can’t do it :shock:

Wow, you really have been busy! You got a lot of knitting done, I am sure that your family will be greatly blessed.

I didn’t think it was possible to watch tv and knit but it really is! :shock:

Thank you I hope they enjoy them I BO my father’s scarf today and was so excited I told dh now I can knit what I want :happydance:

oh yeah and especially if you have tivo or some sort of dvr that way if they say something that makes you go :?? you can hit rewind and catch it :smiley:

Ahhh, I never knew knitting was so addicting…especially knitting SOCKS!!
Oh Boy, dust…u r gonna have fun, fun, fun knitting for yourself…I’ve been doing it since Sept and it’s GLORIOUS!!! :cheering: :cheering:

Yup…knitting is like crack and we are ALL enablers! :roflhard:

You know KK that is such an understatment. :roflhard:

I got addicted to knitting and then found the wonders of natural fibers. *aaahhhh

:wink:

Joiiiinnn uuuuuuus! Resistance is futile!

Aaaahahahahahaha!!! We’ve hooked another one!!

yeah i am such a yarn snob that it was everything i could do to force myself to buy the pretty tlc baby yarn that i did this weekend to start yet another afghan that will likely go unfinished!

natural is wunnnnnnnnnnnnnnderful

I knew it was bad last week when I was waiting at the Kinko’s counter and I whipped out a sock and started knitting. :roflhard:

:roflhard: the same holds true for me!

haha Im addicted too!!! I tried crocheting, but it didnt keep my attention like knitting did!!! But i cant really watch anything unless i already know it, i cant listen and keep my stitches straight-i mess up all the time!!!

Oh, me too. Unless it’s garter stitch, I’m doomed…I am actually one of those people who can’t walk and chew gum at the same time.

there should be a KAA:

Knit-Aholics-Anonymous(I really hope I spelt that right :shock: )

:roflhard:

My RA last year taught my roommate and me how to knit and now we like to curse her for it! Every time we go to the LYS, we have to add a “*&%^ Kate!” Hehe. Seriously, though, I’m so glad I learned.

…I can stop any time I want to! I swear!

SURE! :rofling: :rofling:

OMG I knit EVERYWHERE!!! I was knitting at the Osco Pharmacy a couple of weeks ago while waiting for my prescription to be filled…at the chinese restaurant waiting for my takeout, whenever Im stuck at a train, at the doc’s office, of course, in the car when DH is driving, I sneak in a few rows at the end of my lunch at work.

I RUSH to Michaels and Joann’s with my 40% off coupons to buy books and needles … EVERY WEEK!!! I too thought this was an activity that would only require sticks and string. AND … when I teach someone to knit … I NEVER tell them what will happen … no one warned me !

I don’t leave the house without my knitting bag, either. I once rolled a ball of yarn before taking my daughter to the emergency room. It wasn’t that much of an emergency, just so you know. Over the summer I was at the dentist a lot and even he handed me my knitting bag between procedures.