Yf, k2tog

Hi all,
Does anyone know how to do this decrease? yf, k2tog? I can’t figure it out. Thanks in advance!

It’s an increase and a decrease, and just makes an eyelet. YF is yarn forward, as in YO, then k2tog.

Thank you suzeeq. It’s actually yo, k2tog. That’s the first time I’ve seen it written that way. I’m familiar with this increase/decrease but I’ve never seen it written in that manner. It really threw me!

There are several british terms used to mean YO, it depends where they are. A yf is bring the yarn to front between 2 k sts; when you knit the 2nd one it makes the YO. The other terms are used between 2 purl sts, a knit to a purl, or a purl to a knit - yrn, yon and I think there’s another.