Yay, I finally made Monkeys!

Took some yarn on a semi-holiday and made some Monkeys!!

Pattern: http://www.knitty.com/issuewinter06/PATTmonkey.html by Cookie A.
Yarn: 100% Superwash Merino Wool from Etsy
Needles: Size 2 DPNS
Notes: Um…I love them! I knit the purls just because I like the way it looks better. It gives them a cleaner look and makes the pattern stand out more.

I loooooooove them. The yarn is so great. :heart:

They look awesome! I tried to look at pattern but, it said not found. Did you buy this pattern? They are so pretty.

Oops sorry! I’ll fix it right now.

Nice job!!! Those are a great looking pair of socks!

Lovely job! :inlove:

Those are beautiful…I have yet to make a pair of socks! I love, love, love the colorway!

It’s beautiful pair of sock, congratulations :cheering:

Those are really pretty, love the pattern and the yarn. Thanks for posting the link! Could you, please, explain to me what you meant by “I knit the purls”? Don’t have a clue as to that.

TIA!

those are beautiful!! that yarn is soo pretty :heart:

Wow, those are beautiful! I love the colorway you chose. I’m working on a pair of Monkeys right now, and hope they turn out half as lovely as yours. I may try no-purl Monkeys next time, just to see how it compares.

Thanks!! The yarn is so great, it was love at first sight.

As for the knitting the purls, the pattern calls for purl stitches in rows 2-9 but instead of purling them, I just knit the whole thing.

Yours will be lovely! I also found that no purling made it go by much quicker.

:inlove: very pretty! I love that colorway!

The colourway had me at hello. Fell so hard lol.

Man, I’m gonna have to get some Monkeys! (Like I need any more… I have 5 monke…err, brothers. Sorry.) Can’t wait to get my sock yarn. I think I’m gonna make mine is KP Imagination (New HOT yarn!!!)

How pretty! I love your pattern variation and the yarn. :inlove:

I love those! The color is so pretty.

They’re gorgeous!!! I would be stoked too!

there totally georgous, i love the colour.

Love those socks!! Someday I’m going to tackle socks - I’m scared!!