Yarn Stores in OBX?

Hey all, my summer vacation sneaked up on me and I realized yesterday (when my dad called to say, “See you Saturday!”) that it’s next week.

So, my family rents a big house in Nags Head, NC on the Outer Banks every summer. I’ve never gone as a knitter before (I started knitting last year after getting back from vacation), so I was wondering if anyone knew of any lys down there?

Someone mentioned one in Manteo, I think? Does anyone know of any others? I won’t have my car, but will probably be able to borrow one, or get my aunts and maybe my grandmother to come with me, as they are all knitters.

Bumping up because I too am headed for the Outer Banks in August and would love to know if there’s an opportunity to spend yarn money while I’m there. :slight_smile:

http://obxonline.com/outer_banks_YARN_KNITTING_SUPPLIES.php

try some of these places - i haven’t personally been to any of them - last time i was at OBX, i wasn’t a knitter, either.

ooo, and please go to the laft bank in duck and eat a crabcake. they are the most wonderful things i have ever eaten…

Better than the crabs I got at Dirty Dick’s? :roflhard: I crack myself up!

Seriously, though, excellent sea food.