Yarn Harlot's new book, anyone?

Who’s read Stephanie Pearl-McFee’s new book?? On a whim, I searched for it on ebay and found a brand new copy for $5 :shock: and only $3 shipping to Canada! :shock::happydance: It was even ‘buy it now’ so I snagged it. SO excited - I loved all her other books.

Any reviews?

Its the first book of hers that I’ve read and I like it a lot. She autographed it and was very nice in person.

I found it a little hard to get into than her others, but once I did I really enjoyed it. I may have been distracted at the time since it was in the middle of both my daughter’s graduations. :teehee:

I think you’ll like the book. I have read it a couple of times, and found things each time that I’d missed. I love her sense of humour too. I just ordered another of her books on ebay. I’m hooked! samm

It’s my least favorite of her books, but she did set the bar pretty high with the others. My favorite book from her is Knitting Rules.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad I read it, and I don’t mind that I paid full price to own my very own copy.

Joe

I have all of her books. This newest one is my least favorite. Just isn’t making me crack up laughing like her others have. I keep it in my car and when I am waiting for someone etc. I pull it out and read a few pages.

Her blog has been down for a few days now. I hope they fix her site. I miss it.:shrug: