WTHeck!? Knitty Cafe Problem

Grrrrrr!!! I just tried signing up with Knitty’s message board. It won’t let me because it says there’s already a member signed up with my email!!! I only found out about it yesterday, have never been there, and have only signed up with KH so WHY is my email used on knitty?

I don’t even know how to contact them to find out what to do about it.

Knitty’s main page is acting bizarre. I attached what I see when I click on HOME or try to type it in. I can however go to the other pages. Try clicking contact to find someone to ask about your email problem.

This has been going on since last night, in fact there was a thread on it. I posted over there, and read other posts about it, and it seems that their main page was hacked.

But it’s not happening on the main page. It’s on the board. kwim?

I’ll have to look again & see if I can find a contact button. I couldn’t earlier. TY, ladies.

Don’t they have a “forgot your password?” link? If so, you can use that and it will send it to your e-mail address. Ideally. :smiley:

I got on the board, no problem. :thinking:

But since I didn’t sign up to be a member using that email, I don’t know what username was used. kwim? Would it still work?

But since I didn’t sign up to be a member using that email, I don’t know what username was used. kwim? Would it still work?[/quote]

Just try having them resend the password and see if it works. Maybe you forgot and signed up a long time ago? Or one of your kids did? :??

Heavens I hope not!!! Ds is only 3.5 and if he’s signing up for message boards, I’m done for. :roflhard: :roflhard:

I know without a doubt I didn’t sign up for them because I didn’t find out they had one until yesterday. Oh well. I’ve got an email into them to see if it can get figured out. :slight_smile:

How weird!! It must have been related to the issues they’ve been having (re: spykids) because I just tried to register again and it’s let me through. WEIRD!