I’m knitting a hat, doing ribbing for 6cms or so, then changing stitch for the rest. Problem is it says before i start to change stitch, “ending with a wrong stitch row”. Is that the row ending with a purl or ending with a plain? I’m guessing a purl right?
Thank you

It would be the inside of the hat, usually the purl side.

Ribbing is reversible, so you decide which side looks better and call it the right side. Doesn’t matter if it ends with a purl or a knit st.