Wrap a stitch?

I’m working on my first baby sweater, it’s raglan knit top down. The first section is knit flat and then it’s joined in the round where it divides for sleeves: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/seamless-baby-hooded-pullover

Row 28 says to purl until the last 4 stitches, then to slip the next stitch from the RIGHT needle to the LEFT, wrap it, then slip it back to the RIGHT. Then, the next 3 stitches are slipped onto a stitch holder and the work is turned. My question: does it have LEFT and RIGHT mixed up? It doesn’t make sense to me…can anyone help me figure it out? Thanks!

Yes, it should be slip the next stitch from the left needle to the right, wrap and slip back to the left needle… (I have only 3sts for the front bands in the version I downloaded but it’s whatever you’d like to use.)
The next row is correct in the orientation of the sts and needles.

Thank you so much!! Looking ahead, I think I’ll have questions on the hood too, it says to decrease each side away from the face, do you have a suggestion for which decrease I should do on each side?

The next page suggests starting the row with ssk and ending with k2tog and that would be my choice too. This really is a matter of personal preference however.
Good luck with the rest of the sweater and do post a photo. We’d love to see the hoodie.