"Work as Established" Berroco Bly cardigan

Hi! I’m new and excited to find a community of enthusiastic and knowledgeable knitters to help me get better at understanding patterns:)))

So here it goes. This is for Berroco’s Bly cardigan. You can find the pattern for free on Loveknitting.com or Ravelry and the yarn Indigo is on sale!

This is being knit from top down. The part I’m stuck on is the neck, at the bottom in bold and italics. I don’t understand what I’m supposed to ‘work as established.’ Am I just knitting to the end?
Thank you!

YOKE
With larger circular needle, cast on 60(52-44-52-48- 50-50) sts. DO NOT join.

Set-up Row (WS): P2 (right front), pm, p10(6-2-4- 2-2-2) (right sleeve), pm, p36(36-36-40-40-42-42) (back), pm, 10(6-2-4-2-2-2) (left sleeve), pm, p2 (left front).

Next Row (RS): K1, RLI, k1, sm, k1, LLI, knit to 1 st before the next marker, RLI, k1, sm, k1, LLI, knit to 1 st before next marker, RLI, k1, sm, k1, LLI, knit to 1 st before the next marker, RLI, k1, sm, k1, LLI, k1 – 8 sts inc’d. Purl 1 row.

Raglan Inc Row (RS): Knit to 1 st before rst marker, RLI, k1, sm, * k1, LLI, knit to 1 st before next marker, RLI, k1, sm, rep from * twice more, k1, LLI, k to end – 8 sts inc’d. Work 1 row.

Neck Shaping (RS): K2, LLI, work as established (including raglan incs) to 2 stitches before the end, RLI, k2 – 1 st inc’d at each neck edge.

Welcome!
For this row, work the raglan increases. Those are the increases before and after the markers. That’ll be 8sts increased for the raglan in addition to the 2sts increased at the neck shaping.
Neck Shaping (RS): K2, LLI, work as established (including raglan incs) to 2 stitches before the end, RLI, k2 – 1 st inc’d at each neck edge.
The directions that follow tell you how often to do the raglan increase row and how often to work the neck shaping.