Word for corrections in knitting patterns

Hi all

I know there is a word that can be used with the name of a pattern or book that will lead you to corrections that the publisher or designer has made. It is something like etcetera, but that isn’t it. Can anyone tell me?


Mary Pat


Thanks a million Mario! I’m going to put in my notes so I don’t forget it again!