WOOO HOOOO!--It's Back!

I didn’t realize how many times a day I subconsciously it the KH button on my browser until I kept getting error messages when I did it! :muah:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I was going to start twitching soon if KH didn’t come back up!!!

:cheering: :cheering: :happydance:

:rofl: I had this image of us sitting with our knitting and clicking refresh…

I thought my mouse was going to wear out on me… :oops:

That was awful. :passedout:

Glad things are back up! :cheering:

It was really sad for me, because I was going to reward myself for cleaning up the kitchen by ‘allowing’ myself to read KH with no guilt. I felt cheated when I didn’t get my reward. Funny how quickly you can get hooked on something (and maybe just a bit scary).

Joe

At least I wasn’t the only one! :rofl:

The chat lasted a smidge longer than the boards, but I was very sad when that died, too. :pout:

awww that really IS unfair! you could have cleaned MY kitchen as a reward…i woulda let you! :teehee:

yep, telecommuting today and I need KH to be a friendly diversion!!! it’s back! YAY!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I was devasted … Here in the UK it’s nearly home time so I had to spend the WHOLE day at work … working! :wall: :shrug: :pout:

I first cheked today at 7am - which i believe is midnight ish for most of you - and I thought “thats OK - don’t panic, 3 hours of work before I can knit anyway”. I got back to my puta at 12.30 and I thought “Its still night over there - still no reason to panic”.

When 2pm came, 7am over there (at least in my head) I was in full swing panic - too much coffee and no KH and AAAAGH!!!

But its back now.

And the knitting community simultaneously sighs a sigh of relief. :teehee:

i was having withdrawls!! it was the the most horrible knitting related thing that has ever happened to me. i am so relieved now.

I feel much better now! :yay: :woot:

Susan

“In related news, the world’s work production increased 100% over the past day due to the crash of a knitting help site…” :teehee:

It was down since like 10 last night to about 11 am this morning. :waah:

THANK YOU FOR FIXING THE BOARDS, AMY! :muah:

I really apologise for the multiple posts in this thread that are all the same.

I think its my browser or my mousepad - for some reason when I click submit it flashes at me for a while then puts 3 or 4 posts in.

This is gonna be my last post till it cools down a bit! :shock: :blush: :crying:

If Amy ever wondered if her site was popular… that ended tha quetion… not popular… essential to life!

this is so wrong: an hour ago i clicked “post reply” so i could say how glad i was things were working again, and just as i do “page cannot be displayed” comes up, then i hit the “back” button and the wretched “critical error” thing comes up, and i have to wait forever for it to work AGAIN. same thing happened 10 min ago. this is my 3rd try to say “THANK GOD ITS WORKING!!!”

:hot:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

I’m glad it’s back, but I’m still having to hit “reload” on my browser frequently because the pages come up blank. :doh:

:roflhard:

What is KH?