womens mittens pdf

Ifound a pattern that is knitted in onepiece, size 8 us co 36 stchs. You stitch the one piece 2gether with crotche hook. I can’t find it to see how to stitch it. I cant figure out.,

Hi roostacat, what is the name of the pattern? Can you give us a link to it?

The only thing I have is women’s mitten pdf. I take pics of patt. This way I can leave screen on longer. I did not copy whole pattern. it shows no info.this is all I have.

river jpg.mistake

Can you delete one of the scans and just leave the instructions for finishing the mittens? Use the pencil icon in the lower right of the post. We can’t post large portions of pattern due to copyrights.
What is the name of the pattern? Is it from a book or magazine?

salmonmac

Mod Squad

December 15

Can you delete one of the scans and just leave the instructions for finishing the mittens? Use the pencil icon in the lower right of the post. We can’t post large portions of pattern due to copyrights.

What is the name of the pattern? Is it from a book or magazine?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

roostacat

December 13

river jpg.mistake

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I’m sorry, I dont knw how to delete, you mean delete my question?. the instructions are on one of the pages. I couldnt figure it out. I can start over and just send instr.

It’s ok. I deleted one of the scans. No, don’t delete your question.

The problem is finishing the mittens? Is that right?
As I understand it, the pattern works out like this:
IMG_1380

The first fold is about at the center (rows 38 and 39). The second fold is at the thumb (on the left in the diagram). That’ll make it align with the other side of the thumb.

Thank you so much. I knitted the pattern WRONG. MY DUMB SELF HAS BOTH FINGERINGS POINTING SAME WAY. THATS WHy it was not folding right. I will pull out start again .IF I CANT UNDO THE WRONG.
MERRY XMAS!!!