Wips wips wips

I don’t usually do this…but I have two cardigans that are completely knit and blocked…just laying there waiting to be seamed. Cabled Cardigan…and…Petronia Cardigan…the buttons aren’t sewn on…I was trying to decide between 3-4 choices for each cardigan. The buttons shown are my final answer. He He.

So now what do I do? Seam them??? Noooooo…

I start a Vest! Ha Ha! The yarn is a very cheerful Malabrigo colorway that reminds me of Salsa! Reds, oranges, golds, yellows and greens! I needed some spice to enliven these dreary days of Fall.

So the Vest is 80%…but I’ve become a little bored with it. I will finish it…late at night when I can’t think…

Now I’m swatching for a Rowan Jacket-Coat called Nell. I bought theheathery grey bulky yarn from ELANN for dirt cheap a couple years ago. I’m in the mood to knit up a sensible wintery jacket-coat. Ravelry has 78 projects that are mostly FO’s…and all of them are really nice, in all sizes, all colors.

I’m playing it safe…going with the heathery grey. A teensy Japanese girl knit her Nell in peach!
Wow! She looks so adorable.

I won’t look adorable. But I will look warm! :teehee:

So that’s wassup with Artlady!

BTW: I’ve been busy with art shows recently…and I’ve only knit 1 row on the Vest in the past 3 days! :doh:Yeah, really.

Beautiful WsIP!!! I love all these type of sweaters, but I know myself…they’d never get finished!

Wow. You’ve got a lot going, and bit projects too. I love your patterns and color choices. They will all be amazing.

It’s almost as much fun to see the finished projects as it is to see the works in progress. Just getting a glimpse into the process is a delight. The sweater details are beautiful (I love the buttons nestled in the cables, mmm, mmm) and the colors luscious. Everything sounds good!

Oooh I love them both and love the colorful yarn.

ArtLady, you are a genius for coordinating patterns/colors/buttons, and overall design! I love, love, love your style!

I rarely make anything for myself. Most of it lately has been for my granddaughter. I heard somewhere that knitters and crocheters give away 80 percent of what they make.

As always, I love your pattern and yarn choices!