WIP -- Yorick

I finally started my brother in law’s Yorick today! I did do a test skull the other day, just to get an idea of how/how much my yarn would felt…but this is the real thing:

The skull parts aer fun, but the gazillion inches of stockinette are gonna make me :wall:

Julie, that’s toooo :sunglasses: COOL :sunglasses: !! Girl, u r a knitting machine…and, what’s in your avatar?! U never told me what was there before either :frowning:

Alas, poor Yorick…
Sorry, couldn’t resist. :wink:

[color=indigo]This is really cool, Julie. :thumbsup: Yorick is really neat. Your BIL is gonna love it.[/color]

I love this pattern and want to make it eventually.

What yarn are you using??

-hh

Oops!! I’m using Wool of the Andes, undyed.

Rebecca, that’s Decadence in Plum in my avatar these days. The second to last of the Christmas scarves…I think. :smiley:

very cool!! He will love it :thumbsup:

I love that pattern; I just can’t think of anyone that would like it! You’re doing a beautiful job!

One skull, only a bazillion inches of stockinet to go!! oh… and another skull. :cheering: :XX:

But Julie…I meant what was the ‘design’, too!! And…why haven’t we seen these Christmas scarves?! Are they not done? Why aren’t they featured?!..I need, I need, I need to see them :roflhard: :rofling: ! Ya’ll know I’m nosey & must see everyone’s work from beginning to end :wink:

I love Yorick! I’m gonna make that for my son…
eventually. LOL

Cool! What a fun porject! :cheering: :XX:

Kewl! I’ve wanted to make this one for DH when I saw it in Knitty. He requested someting Jolly Roger-like but I think this would be a conversation piece when we’re oot and aboot! :thumbsup:

That is such a fun pattern. I can’t wait to see it finished.

I did knit a skull by itself before I started the scarf…I wanted to make sure it made sense before I did 1,000 inches of stockinette attached to them. Pretty cool :thumbsup:

That lone skull would make an awesome patch on a black bag.
Yes, yes, I’m obsessed with pirates and think everything should have a skull on it. :smiley:

My daughters LOVE it…they call it my “boo” and run after each other with it, yelling, “BOO!! BOOOOO!!!” :roflhard: