WIP - Silly Party Socks - Adult version

I swear I posted this a little while ago and now the internet has eaten it! :tap: Ahem… let’s try this again!

I am now working on the Silly Sock adult version. The pattern is now available for Ravelry users.

Here’s my sock so far. Not a great picture, the lighting is bad in here, but the colors [I]are[/I] bright and really crazy. :teehee: I’m almost to the heel on this one. So much fun! :yay:

I really like the colors! So bright and cheerful!

oooh… purty…

They are going to be great, Jan. I just love all of those colors!

Putting on sun glasses … those look fantastic Jan. Really good bright colours will brighten up your day any day you put them on! Great job! I haven’t tried toe up yet, I’m still on the top down plain socks.

ADORABLE!!!

Love those!!! Nice, bright colors…they just really “Stand” out! LOL!

That is so cute.

:teehee: Thanks! They are bright, but I think that photo makes them glow.:zombie: Anyhoo…I had never done toe up before either and they are actually pretty easy!

Those are cool. I love that they’re so playful

Good lookin’ sock there! Love the colors.
BTW–I really wasn’t sure what to expect when I read the title --Adult version party socks . . . . . no one under 18 allowed or something :teehee:

:zombie: Never thought of that! :teehee:

I especially like the little plastic cables added in the back…:roflhard: Seriously, those are some cool socks!

I thought they might be a bit xrated too and jumped right on the thread to see. Guess that shows us, huh?

:chair: :roflhard:

I thought the same thing! It must say something about a lot of us if we thought that. :teehee:

I thought they might be a bit xrated too and jumped right on the thread to see. Guess that shows us, huh?

Ladies, that’s ‘my tiny party hat’ not Silly Party Socks! :teehee:

Y’all are just too funny!

I do like the socks, they look like they are very comfortable.

:happydance: it looks great and thank you for the pattern!!

Oh my! Those are looking beautiful. But I can’t believe all the work the color changes and stranding involves. :passedout:

Those will look great when they are done.

Amy