WIP-second project, first Soaker! almost done!

OK, i am new to this forum and just thought i would check this out. Now I have to post my not so pretty first diaper soaker that is almost done! I used this pattern http://www.livejournal.com/community/punk_knitters/110889.html

and Patons Classic Wool Merino yarn.
i am excited about it even though it isnt really up to my standards in quality. I even hava a question for some experienced knitters, but that post will come later in the help forum!

Looks good to me!! If you’re standards are too high, your knitting will never be good enough. Consider any flaws to be design features.

And this not-so-perfect soaker is supposed to absorb, um, urine, right? Nobody’s gonna look too closely! :rofling: Ahem, sorry, I couldn’t resist!

I think it looks wonderful!

Ooh, I love it!!!

I’m not brave enough to try a soaker yet…

It looks great to me, but if you have spots you don’t like, the dark yarn will cover them anyway. :slight_smile:

Congrats on finishing your first soaker!

Listen to Ingrid!! There are no flaws, rather design features :thumbsup: AND you did a great job :cheering: :cheering: Knitting is a journey in which you learn a LOT along the way, I just began a year and 1/2 ago and have learned just a wee bit of knitting…I want to know it all…NOW…LOL, but I find that I learn something new all of the time…that’s what’s so much FUN :happydance: :happydance: about knitting…a continual learning experience :thumbsup:

Flaws? What Flaws? It looks great to me :cheering:

thanks everyone! I guess I will try to get the last cuff on it soon :lol: I have about 2 inches of an icord done for the drawstring but it took me like 20 monutes to figure that out so I got a bit frustrated. I think Im good to go back to it now though :thumbsup:
Lisa

:cheering: Great job listen to Ingrid… I was driving myself crazy when I first started knitting kept frogging everything finally dh was like ok we are going to leave all mistakes in this afghan… so I did then knitted flowers and butterflies to cover the mistakes but now i"m glad for the mistakes cause i like the butterflies and flowers :smiley: