WIP Seat Covers

Okay, I am starting a project after christmas that should prove to be VERY interesting. I am going to make cabled seat covers for the golf cart. I am adapting a pattern I found in this book that is for chair covers. I am very excited to get started!

Are you using the big cabled white patter that was on the chair or one of the black & white wall hangings? I’m curious…have the book…which pattern…gotta know…tell me…please :wink:
That will be very cool :sunglasses:

Yep, I am using the cabled chair pattern! I decided to make the cable patterns in panels and then panel them together. I love that book!

That will be VERY COOL…what color, well, what kind of yarn, since it will be on a golf cart?.. :thinking: interesting! That will be very cool, very very :thumbsup:

I’m using some sort of cheapo-wool-blend-chunky stuff. In hunter green (to match to golf cart, of course)!

Of course, gotta match the golf cart & mustn’t use your good yarn for ‘outdoorsy’ (kind of ) seat covers…that is going to be the only cart on the block, so to speak, with such seat covers :wink:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH i want that book so bad just for thatone pattern!!! you have to let us know how they turn out!!! :thumbsup:

Let’s see progress pics!!

Sounds like a fun project! Can’t wait to see them on the cart.

Great project can’t wait to see pictures!! :cheering: