WIP - Horses Pullover -- Now FO!

My aunt bought the Horses Pullover kit from Mary Maxim, as a present for my DD’s birthday. Of course, I’m knitting it. It’s testing my patience a bit, trying to manage all those bits of yarn dangling down the back, mainly when they get tangled!

Wow! Amazing work. It looks like the end product will be worth dealing with all the tangled yarn. Please post a pic when you’re done.

Oh my goodness!! That is going to be stunning!!! Great job so far!

You are doing really nice work with that pattern! Have you thought about using yarn bobbins to help tame all those different colors? Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Wow, that looks great!

You are doing a fantastic job!

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]That sweater is going to be stunning! :thumbsup: I love the pink background. It really emphasises the dark colours of the horses.
Can’t wait to see the finished product!
TEMA[/COLOR]

Just add me to the list of admirers, it’s beautiful!

Wow! That’s going to be beautiful, and I’m sure she’ll love it! I can’t wait to see the finished sweater.

Beautiful. A great job of knitting. Love to see a picture of the finished sweater.

OMGGGGGGGGGggg its needed much concentration…gud lucks …kip it up…thanks for sharing

:inlove: sooo pretty!!

That sweater is so lovely. I can’t wait to see the end result. You are very talented.

Wenda, I can’t wait to see it on Pie! :slight_smile: Great job!

She is feeling VERY impatient! She told me I should finish it in one day, now that I was finished the horses LOL. Then she said I could do the back “in squares and put them together” so it would be faster. I figure another day or so for the sleeves (I’ve now finished the back), then just the collar and sewing it together.

I’ve added another entire day for weaving in all those yarn ends! I’ll need LOTS AND LOTS of breaks while doing that!

That is turning out wonderfully!!! You are a brave soul to do it.

Bambi

Wow, it’s wonderful!!!

Hi Wenda–How’s the project coming along? Are you past the fiddly part yet? Please do post a picture when it’s done. I’d really love to see it.

Right now, I’m at the sewing on the sleeves part. I’ll take a picture when it’s all done, somewhere along Monday probably (I won’t be able to work on it much tomorrow - Sunday).

Again, wow! I have yet to try anything of that difficulty! I love it but will not allow my daughter so see a photo of it! :lol: