I haven’t had any FO’s lately so I’m feeling kind of depressed!! Here’s my WIP, the pullover ‘Donna’ from magknits. I have the back finished and one sleeve, and half of the front. I did a intarsia stripe up the side of the sleeve. My first attempt at intarsia and I’m not totally happy with it…overall it looks good but the join stitches on either side of the color switch look wonky to me. At least they’re consistently wonky though.
So anyways, here are my pics so far. I finished the sleeve just a bit ago and couldn’t resist seaming it to the back just to see how it would go, even though the rest isn’t nearly done yet!
Oh yeah, also for the first time I slipped the first stitch of every row and it made for some very easy seaming, I’d recommend it!