WIP~ booga bag

i’m making this for my grandmother. i made it bigger by taking Jax advice and add 20 to eveything! so hopefully i will finish tonight and have it felted tomorrow

since i only had 3 noro i added some plain ole wool to it…hopefully it will felt ok.

[color=grey][size=2]The Mod Squad was here - Photo Resized[/size][/color]

That’s beautiful! I hope it felts well for you.

:thumbsup: looks good already! as long as it’s not superwash it should be fine. :smiley:

nope its not. i was just worried about it felting funny because of the textures… you know how when you felt domething with eyelash or something nonfeltable… i guess that was kind of a dumb reason to worry considering its wool!!! haha

Carmell, I love the colors you chose. Can’t wait to see the finished bag! A booga is on my 2006 list! :cheering:

Oh I love the colors!!! :thumbsup:

Yes!! Love the colors! Can’t wait to see it felted

REALLY nice, Carmell!

It looks GREAT so far! I can’t wait to see it finished.

thanks ya’ll!!! it seems to be taking FOREVER!!! or maybe i just knit slow!

:cheering: :cheering: I love your color selection :smiley:

The colors are beautiful! I can’t wait to see this one finished!

Ooh, yes, those are lovely colors! It looks like it will felt kinda fuzzy and scrumptious!

Cant wait to see those cozy colors felted!

Very nice bag! I can’t wait to see the felted result!! :smiley:

is it done yet? is it done yet? is it done yet?

Hildie, that’s what I was gonna say!!-
so, Is it done yet??

Its gonna be so preeeetty!!

ok… heres thedeal with this booga. it felted beautifully and it is a nice size.(thanks Hilary) i haven’t completed it because i am trying to figure out hot to put a lining in it. any ideas? heres a pic so far. i needle felted my grandmother initials on it.

Oh, Carmell, that is beautiful! :inlove:

What is needle felting?

thanks
you take roving fiber and needle it onto yarn or felt or onto itself. Hildie can explain it better.