WIP - Baby Afghan

Here is the afghan that I’m working on for my Husband’s Counsin’s baby that will be born this spring. I love the way this is working up, it is light and airy, hopefully just enough to keep the chill away.

Yarn - Bernat Baby Sport
Color - Baby Denim Marle
Needles - US size 8
Pattern - http://www.bernat.com/pattern.php?PID=169

It’s going to be gorgeous!

I sent you a PM.

Stunning !! :slight_smile:

Beautiful!! I really, really like it. Thank you for sharing the pattern. I may have to make one.

It’s beautiful!

:inlove: ohh that is going to be so pretty!

It’s turning out absolutely gorgeous:inlove:

That is so soft and beautiful! Nice work! Looks complicated, is it?..congrats, the lucky recipient will love it, I’m sure.

That looks beautiful.

It’s actually really simple!! 4 repeating rows, and only 1 row to really make the design.

I LOVE it!! I am sure they will love it too!! I need to make a blanket for my new niece/nephew, I might have to use this pattern too! Thanks!!

It’s turning out beautiful!!! I saved the pattern - thanks for the link!

so pretty!!

Wow!!! That is so pretty. I like knitting baby afghans. Working on one to donate - in shades of blue- not near as nice as yours.

One of my favorite things to crochet are lapghans, I donate them to a nursing home near my home. It makes me feel good to see someone’s face light up :aww: I think the men are just as appreciative as the women :wink:

White is so pure, and so classy! It is turning out to be ABSOLUTELY heavenly!

thats really pretty! i just started on one for my little baby and i’m making the main color white but adding so pastel colors in there as well.

Ooh, I love it! Very pretty – I’ll have to save that pattern. Thanks for the link.

What a beautiful pattern!
I’ll have to try that sometime. Do you think it’s too lacy for a boy? My DB & SIL are expecting a boy in the spring.

cant wait to see the finish project!