Win yarn

Hey guys. I’m having a contest over at my blog and the grand prize is $90 worth of yarn. Check HERE for details. Hope some of you will enter!

You’re drawing ON my birthday! That has to give me SOME luck, no??

I am there… just be warned, i have a phobia about the Post Office… :help:

Sounds FUN!!! I tried to submit a comment, but it kept telling me that I didn’t fill out all of the form … but I did :??

Yay! I’m so excited you guys are playing! KK you shouldn’t have said that because now if I draw your name it’s going to look very suspicious. :slight_smile:

ekgheiy…not sure what the problem is…can you give me the exact error you get? It requires name and email address to go through…the email address isn’t show anywhere but to me though.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: I’m not even gonna tell ya what I did wrong!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

:roflhard:

heehee…always something silly, isn’t it!

What a cool idea, I can’t wait to get started on some patterns that I’ve been dying to try out - now I have an excuse don’t I?

yep! get :XX: :slight_smile:

Of course not! It was something extremely complicated. The forumla to solve this massive riddle required my space modulatooor to calculate the precise cordinators of the eternal and elusive solution!!! :eyebrow: :rofling:

Of course not! It was something extremely complicated. The forumla to solve this massive riddle required my space modulatooor to calculate the precise cordinators of the eternal and elusive solution!!! :eyebrow: :rofling:[/quote]

:rollseyes: I HATE when that happens!!

What a cool idea!! Thanks for inspiring us!!

I submitted a comment but didn’t see it in the list. Should I assume it didn’t work?

Sometimes the first time you post it sends it to me first to moderate…prevents spam. Everything that was in my comment box has been approved so you should be on there now. Let me know if it’s not! :slight_smile: Glad you are joining the fun! :happydance:

Of course not! It was something extremely complicated. The forumla to solve this massive riddle required my space modulatooor to calculate the precise cordinators of the eternal and elusive solution!!! :eyebrow: :rofling:[/quote] :roflhard: :roflhard:

So should we start filling out the contact form yet? I soooooooooooooo want to win :cheering:

I will have you know that I started knitting a VERY pretty square last night, and got 3/4 of the way done before I realized (1) I wasnt gonna have enough of this particular yarn and (2) it was too big anyway. So (3) Im gonna reduce it by one pattern repeat and do it all over again today.

So does that mean the square has to be EXACTLY 8 inches square? Could it be 7 and 3/4? And how thick? I got some of the super humugous stuff that you need size 17 needles or something.

As close to 8 as possible would be great…once you start varying the square size much, putting together the afghan becomes increasingly difficult! I’m not going to get out a ruler and disqualify anyone though…unless it is off by a couple of inches or something huge like that :slight_smile:

My submission is goin into the mailbox today!! :cheering: