Who has the longest WIP list?

My signature is rarely accurate b/c I start and stop so many projects…right now I have baby socks on the needles, the petunia tote, a cabled scarf, and I had thumbless mittens OTN w/ one already finished but I got second mitten sydrome and now it’s pointless for me to finish them b/c ds’ hands are too big for them…

I’ve gotta get to work on the petunia tote–I’ve just been super busy w/ ds. The sock went with me to all of the doctor’s visits so I’ve managed to get through the heel flap and heel turn of sock #1…the scarf has been OTN since last September and I’m just doing it here and there when I get the urge to cable–I just want to get it done by this coming fall. I really want to try Silver’s new tutorial but I refuse to let myself until I at least finish the baby socks I have OTN…I really need to put all of the knitting aside and do school work for a while…

That was Hilde, not Silver. :?? :wink:

I have 3 projects on the needles right now, which is a lot for me. I usually only have 1 thing going, sometimes 2. If I start too many things, I fear I might lose interest in something and never finish it. I finish almost everything I start. One of my current WIPs will be finished today, so I’ll be back down to 2 WIPs. :cheering:

I’ve got at least 8 there may be more. Because I’m a stashie I’m trying to finish them off. Right now I’m working on 2 of the throws and a scarf for the Red Scarf Project. I wonder if I will ever finish my WIPs.

The Red Scarf is a simple feather and fan in suri dream

1 throw in Column of Leaves pattern and one in Daffodil pattern and one in Bear Claw pattern

1 pair of thigh high socks

1 Booga Bag

2 belts one in Branching Out and one in a Heart pattern

I think that’s it but I haven’t done a count in a while

:muah:  :hug: 

Nadja xxx

I don’t ever have more than 4, because it seems like so much. :shrug: I only work on one big thing at a time, and I like to finish what I start :thumbsup:

That was Hilde, not Silver. :?? :wink:

I have 3 projects on the needles right now, which is a lot for me. I usually only have 1 thing going, sometimes 2. If I start too many things, I fear I might lose interest in something and never finish it. I finish almost everything I start. One of my current WIPs will be finished today, so I’ll be back down to 2 WIPs. :cheering:[/quote]
LOL, sorry! :oops: I think I was reading your 2 socks at once tutorial when I wrote that. I have no brain this week. :teehee:

Well, I have 2 crochet purses that need to be finished with lining. Are they still WIPs? One crochet shawl, 2 long sleeve sweaters, one vest (that I should finish today, fingers crossed), 1 pair of socks, 1 shrug, and I guess there’s still that lace tunic, that I’m not sure if that’s really a WIP, more like a UFO since I’m leaning towards ripping that out. I don’t know how many that makes. Too many, probably.

Let’s see, :?? I have :

1. a new pair of FT clogs for me - first pr worn through the sole & toe - in WOTA Artic Pool and Sapphire Heather (started last night)

2. Shamrock Henley Pullover in KP Shamrock Fitzpatrick for Dan (body 2/3 done)

3. Never Ending baby blanket for coworker (due in June) in KP Crayon Periwinkle (just enough done to decide I like the needle size I’m using)

4. Fingerless Gloves in black KP Gloss for me (first one just needs thumb),(by the time these are finished it will be spring and I won’t need them at work! :rofl: There’s always next winter!)

5. Felted purse in WOTA Chocolate and Snickerdoodle (commissioned), (bottom done, ready to P/U stitches for sides)

6. KP Farmers Tote in WOTA Hyacinth and Cascade 220 Gold for D Niece for high school grad present (June)

and I have KP Andean Silk to make a Fibonnaci Sweater for me (Valentines present from Dan) but it’s not cast on yet.

In the last week I’ve FINISHED :cheering:

1. baby booties for coworker’s new dd in Plymouth Wildflower mint green (baby girl born 3/3/07)

2. Never Ending baby blanket in Lionbrand Jiffy Kittyhawk and Tiffany light blue for DD2’s godmother (baby due in May)

3. Garterlac dishcloth in Sugar 'N Cream Buttercream and Cream (March KAL)

I “plan” to finish the Fingerless Gloves and my clogs this weekend, but tax season in putting a serious crimp in my knitting plans. :pout: :wall: :pout: :wall:

And I want to do some more Entrelac. I learned purling back backwards for the garterlac, and now I want to try a stockinette entrelac project so I can learn knitting back backward. :happydance:

[color=blue]So much yarn…so little time![/color] :verysad:

Happy Knitting xxx

Mary

This has been really helpful to me - now I know what I’ve got going and where I am, and when I NEED things done. I’m printing this post to keep in my knitting bag!

As it would seem, this teen does not have lots of $$$ to spend, so I keep it on the small/slow side of knitting… enjoying every minute of it!! (that is why i knit english… :teehee: )